Complementary modules organized by all institutions participating in the MSE.
- The number of inscriptions is typically restricted
- Please consider the status field: only modules with "registration open" status can be booked
- Module inscriptions have to be made via your advisor to the contact person as specified in the offering
Lecturers who want to offer and edit EVA:
- Login to Moodle (Link)
- Return to this page (Link)
- Now you should see your entries (which may not be released and publicly accessible yet)
- By pressing the edit symbol (gear wheel) at the very bottom, an entry can be edited
- For creating new module descriptions or in case of problems: please e-mail to Michael Röthlin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The respective MSE programme leaders of the MSE partner schools are responsible for the approval and thus visible publication of the EVA modules. The module leaders therefore report the completed offer to their responsible person(s) for review and approval!
- The respective UAS are responsible for providing Moodle courses for the EVA listed here; such courses will not be provided on the MSE Moodle installation!
Thank you very much for your cooperation!